Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Good Intentions Post

Well, I've been meaning to blog. I just haven't. The baby is not here and I haven't felt like doing anything. I meant to post pictures of all the snow - we got over 8 inches last weekend and more last night. I meant to post about my lovely birthday, complete with pictures. I meant to post a cute picture of Ruby wearing Kordell's snowpants and looking very much like an oompa-loompa.

I just haven't yet.

So, excuse the very pregnant woman and her good intentions. I will give you something to look at one of these days. Hopefully it will be a baby. I am due tomorrow.

3 comments:

Partyhouse 4 God said...

Sharm- Read this out loud! No, LOUDER NO LOUDER

COME TO THE LIGHT OR NO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR YOU!!

I had you read it loudly so they baby knew I meant business.

Partyhouse 4 God said...

How are you doing?? I am praying for you!!!!

Partyhouse 4 God said...

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!!!!!