Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weeks in Review


The long awaited update with pictures is finally here!

First, Jade's first day of Kindergarten. She could not be more excited about being back in school!!


Next, the kitchen pictures...

Please note the beautiful handmade custom hutch that my husband built, and built out of totally free reclaimed & salvaged wood at that! Talent, I tell you. The man has talent.


The peaches...

And just for fun, look how big our kitties are getting! Still on the fence about their future. Hoping some will just run away. LOL

1 comment:

Partyhouse 4 God said...

What a great update!!!! Your kitchen looks GREAT~ I love the floors and the new hutch looks great too!!! I like the functionality of it! I can't believe how big Jade is with her missing teeth =) Don't eat all the peaches at one time =)
Off to scrapbook- I found a box of Greg's mom's pics- First time I have ever seen her so now I know my 2nd project. I have a lady in our church that I am getting to know who is scrapping with me every Wednesday morning ( Chas likes to play with her daughter). It keeps me going on my albums so I won't get so far behind.
I don't know if I told you that my mom signed up as a consultant under me in August- I now have 4 people under me and I need 2 more to make Unit Leader!!!!!!!