Friday, July 06, 2007

July 4th & Kittens

Just wanted to share a few pictures from the 4th of July, as well as the promised kitten pictures. :-)

Here I am on the 4th. I am 18 weeks pregnant... that's only 4 months or so along. I am already getting big!


Here's Ruby, my little all-American girl. That's Tanna's garden in the background. Ruby loves to be out in the garden & help Noni.

And, here are the kittens!! From left to right: Rocky, Tum-tum, Edgar (blending in with the rug), Hobbes, and Betty. And of course, Miss Kitty being a good mama. They are living on our back porch, eating Kitten Chow and using the litter box. Their final fate is yet to be determined. Ruby loves them, of course, and has tried to strangle them many times. Especially Betty. Poor Betty.

2 comments:

Partyhouse 4 God said...

I set up a new blog so that I could comment on your bloggs. You look really good and I can't believe how big Ruby is getting. You also need to not keep any kittens unless you want more toms to come and have more babies (unless you get them all fixed). Well, I need to go feed the baby bird!! I am hoping that she will sleep most of the night like last night. I really need some sleep!

revjac said...

I am so glad to see that you are looking well. Just remember, each pregnancy is different. I'm praying for a good report at the ultrasound on the 18th.

Love,
Mom