Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two steps forward, Two steps back

Sigh.

Jade's going back to school tomorrow. It just wasn't working here at home. Her routine got all thrown off with the changes of the last few months and we can't get her back on track. She's losing the momentum of progress and we can't accept that. So back she goes. We hope that it won't be forever, but it will have to be for awhile.

I must say that I'm ready for it. It's been hairy around here of late. She has not been pleasant to live with. I know there will still be some transitioning and that could be rough, but I'm looking forward to a few semi-quiet hours every day. I'm trying not to feel like a horrible mother. I'm supposed to be basking in the joy of my blessings, but it's hard when the blessings are screaming in your face.

My mission is now trying to get back some semblance of peace & order in my home. It's been missing for too long.

1 comment:

Partyhouse 4 God said...

I will be praying for you.