Thursday, January 25, 2007

Exciting Morning!

Well, we've had quite the excitment here today! I woke up to Jade trying to leave the house (again). I thwarted her plan and all is well. So, I'm making breakfast, getting my coffee fix, and I look out the window. Suddenly this truck comes flying down the road, spins around, and crashes into the brushy area on the north side of my front yard!! It knocked a couple of smallish trees over, and was stopped by a bigger tree. It was a couple of teenagers, probably late for school. They managed to get themselves out, but not before I took a picture...
Muhahaha! Poor teenagers. They need to slow down and try not to crash in people's lawns...
Teagan said I should call the sheriff just in case, but since no one was hurt they said I didn't need to report it. So that was my excitement today.

No comments: