Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I'm a few days behind. but we've been busy and sick and trying to get back into routine around here.

We got to spend New Year's Eve up north at Crescent Lake Bible Camp with Dad, Karyl, and that side of my family. It was really fun! Teagan got sick on the way there and I got sick when we got home, but otherwise it was a fun time! I apologize to any family members who got sick from us. Sorry!! At least we had fun!

Jade went back to school yesterday and I think she's really liking being back in her routine. Kordell & Teagan went to Dad's this morning, so they're back to their routine too. I'm still trying to get my bearings after the holiday and everything. I'm working on a pair of Valentine longies for my hyena cart, and have some wool play food in the works as well. I really need to start a blog just for all my projects!

Editing to say... visit my project blog at www.divinely-appointed-yarn-thrower.blogspot.com !!! :-)

I hope you all have a great 2007! God Bless!

No comments: