Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Feet Are Cold

It doesn't seem like that long ago that I used to wear sandals in the winter. I must be getting old.

It was cold today. One of the coldest days so far this fall. We haven't gotten a frost yet, but it was only 40 degrees this morning. We are trying to go as long as possible without turning the furnace on, so it was only about 63 in the house. I was very sensible and put on some nice warm socks.

I don't think they helped.

I think my feet might have been warmer without them.

My feet are so cold!!! And it's not even winter yet!!

3 comments:

revjac said...

Hi Honey,

You might try putting on a hat or bandana. They (whoever "they" are) say that you lose a lot of heat out of the top of your head. Maybe that's why women used to wear bonnets or other head coverings in the house, as well as outdoors?

Anyway, cute socks!

Love,
Mom

Partyhouse 4 God said...

They are very stylish!!! You can also just run around chasing the kids on high speed!! THat is what is keeping me warm (oh, I guess it is the 24/7 snuggling that is going on right now that is giving me the hotflashes.

Sharmista said...

Hmmm... I never thought covering my head would keep my piggies warm. Worth a shot I guess.

And, no Shelli, I'm not going to try your method of staying warm this winter. I did that last year and I am NOT ready to do that again. LOL