Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Snakes!

*For those of you scared of snakes, don't be afraid. There are no real snakes in this post*


Ruby came running in the house the other day and said, "Mama, there's a big snake outside!! Come see it!"

I don't like snakes, so I was a bit leery of what I might find. But I followed her just the same.

I was surprised and relieved by what I found.

She had to point it out to me at first - can you believe I had trouble seeing the big snake? You'd think I would have noticed it being so big and all...

Did you see it? She's pointing right to it. You can't miss it..

See, right there. I told you. It's a great big snake.

What a hoot. And to think I was worried about a little old earthworm. ;-)

1 comment:

Partyhouse 4 God said...

I saw it! At least your child didn't bring you a dead rat =)