Sunday, December 28, 2008

Crafty Christmas

As you can see, I was a crafty mama this year. Actually, there are a few last-minute things that didn't make it into the picture. But this is the bulk of it. I had a lot of fun creating gifts for our family. It didn't cost as much money and everyone seemed to appreciate their gift.

My only regret... not starting sooner!! I was at my sewing machine for a week straight right in the thick of the season. At least I had finished the knitting ahead of time. I will probably do many homemade gifts next year as well. Maybe I should start planning now though...

1 comment:

revjac said...

Hi Honey,

Great job on all your crafts! You certainly have been busy. Reminds me of the year I stayed up all Christmas Eve night finishing your quilt for Christmas morning. Ah...the things we do for love.

Love,
Mom