Monday, December 01, 2008

RIP Mr. Blender

Well, I killed my blender today.

I was making this recipe and it started to fade. By the time I added the final ingredients, it refused to blend any longer. I wasn't surprised. I knew it was on it's last leg.

The good news: the pancakes were almost worth it. They were SO yummy!! If I can get a new, more power blender by Christmas, they would be a perfect Christmas morning breakfast.

And now I have more motivation to save my pennies for this beauty...

Photobucket

The Universal Plus Bosch with blender attachment. Oh yeah baby. It's on sale with the Nutrimill right now. Saving my pennies. Rubbing them together.

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine. ;-)

2 comments:

Partyhouse 4 God said...

Sharm, I have never seen this side of you (since highschool)

King of King's Princess said...

Wow girl that will be more than pennies. It is a great looking machine though.